If you have a suspicion that your hot water heater is not working up to par, you’re probably right. This, of course, is the time to take action to control the situation before it gets out of hand, especially during the holiday season.
Some of the telltale signs that a professional should be called, include:
- The age of your hot water heater. This is crucial. Note that the serial number on the upper portion of the heater will tell you the age as it includes the date it was manufactured.
- Noise and rumbling. As your heater ages, you’ll find that there is sediment at the bottom of the tank. This sediment will become hard with the heating and re-heating of the water.
- Rusty water.
- Water sitting at the base of the hot water heater may indicate a leak or fracture in the tank.
If all or any of these signs are apparent, it may be time to contact a plumbing and heating specialist.
So, avoid your hot water heater from ruining your holidays, an inspection by a licensed specialist may be in order. From minimal to major repairs, you’ll want to locate a company with the experience and reputation you deserve. If the repair is minor, it is fundamental that they be attended to before anything else. Somehow it seems that those minor things somehow always ends up in the major leagues, so it’s important to attend to them first.
Finding the right professional
The importance of the right specialist comes down to the basics. Getting the job done and getting it done right. When you search for that professional, there are things to consider before hiring.
1. How many years have they been operating?
2. Do they have an emergency number making them available twenty-four-seven, seven days a week?
3. Will they be available for same day service and do they service your brand of hot water heater?
4. Do they offer a maintenance plan?
5. Have you checked the company’s reviews?
6. In the event your hot water heater must be replaced, does the company have one in stock without you having to wait days for that replacement?
There is an answer
The answer is Russell & LeMay. This company says ‘yes’ to all of the above concerns. This is not a perfect world, but there are still companies out there that care for their customers because their customers deserve the best. That’s Russell and LeMay.
Regular Maintenance is a Must
Many people wouldn’t know which end is up when it comes to a broken down water heater or air conditioning unit. Their fingers do the walking until they find someone who will quote them over the phone with an inspection first, or someone whose prices are lower, along with poor reviews.
Your plumbing problems don’t just fall out of the sky. It’s usually a build-up throughout the months that brings you to needing professional help. The answer is regular maintenance so that you can avoid the big problems before they occur. Your system will work more smoothly with regular maintenance and your water flow will be steady with great pressure.
There! Here’s hoping that you don’t need much more convincing than this. Go with the right professional company that treats their clients the way they deserve to be treated. Get proper regular maintenance to prevent those small matters pushing themselves into the major league area and go with the best…Russell and LeMay.